Rules & Regulations
- The Great Outdoors RV Resort is private property. Self-contained
18'-or-longer motorhomes, fifth wheels and travel trailers
only please. No pop-ups, tents or truck campers are allowed.
- When renting through TGO Rental pool, guests will register at The Welcome Center.
of property owners must register at the CSA office located
in the commerce center.
- Maximum occupancy per site: 6 persons.
- Motorcycles may not be operated inside the resort except in Hidden Lakes and Addison Preserve.
- No tents allowed in the resort.
- Swimming is not permitted in the lakes.
- Riding bicycles or walking on the golf course is not allowed.
Carts are required when playing golf. Golf rules are posted
at the pro shop and may be obtained in advance by calling
- Wi-fi hot spot available in and around The Welcome Center.
- Speed limit of 15 miles-per-hour will be enforced within
the park area.
- Only two pets are allowed per site. Pets must be on leashes
at all times and must be cleaned up after by their owners.
Animals are the exclusive responsibility of their owners.
Noisy pets will not be allowed. All immunization records must
be kept up-to-date. This is a Florida State Law. Except for
Service Dogs, pets are not allowed in the following areas:
all buildings, pool area, shuffleboard courts, bocce ball
court, tennis courts, golf course, and nature trail.
- Please advise your families and friends of our office hours.
Every effort will be made to deliver EMERGENCY messages. Public
pay phones are available near each pool.
- Laundry facilities are available 24 hours daily. No clotheslines
will be allowed. Quarters may be purchased at the Welcome
- Quiet hours are from 11 p.m. until 7 a.m. No generators.
Please think of your neighbors.
- Check-in is 1:00 pm & Check-out time is 12:00 pm. If
you'd like to extend your stay, please re-register at the
Welcome Center by 10 a.m. Late arrivals (who spend the night
in our parking lot area) must register the following morning.
- A two-car maximum is allowed per site. No car repairs will
be allowed on site. Only holders of a valid drivers license
are permitted to operate a vehicle of any kind, including
- Valuable objects should be stored away. We are not responsible
for personal property.
- Please use Jack pads on sites.
- No open campfires will be allowed. Charcoal fires in grills
will be allowed.
- Do not dispose of garbage in bathhouse containers. Do not
throw anything except tissue provided into the toilets. Turn
off lights and fans when leaving the bathhouses and please
keep the doors closed.
- Garbage for your unit must be placed at the curbside in
a secured plastic bag. Pickup will begin at 10 a.m. every
day. Do not leave trash outside overnight.
- Pool rules and hours are posted at pool entrance.
- Fishing is permitted. Rules and regulations are available
at the Welcome Center.
- No discharge of firearms or fireworks will be allowed.
- Rules and regulations may be changed at any time without
- The use of formaldehyde-based waste tank treatment chemicals
- Registered guests may have their mail forwarded to 106
Plantation Drive, Titusville, FL, 32780 and it will be held
for pickup at the Mail Facility.